Our organization is a reputed manufacturer and supplier of high grade Calcium Chloride (CaCl). Available in liquid, anhydrous or lump form it is available in various compositions like 75%,85% and 95%. This snowy white powder is extensively used in various applications in the paper industry.
Properties of Calcium Chloride (CaCl):
- Molecular Formula: CaCl2
- Molar Mass: 110. 99g/mol, Anhydrous
- Appearance: White or Colorless Liquid
- Density: 2. 15g/cm3 Anhydrous
- Melting Point: 772°C (Anhydrous),
- Boiling Point: >1600°C,
- Solubility in Water; 74. 5 g/100 ml (20°c)
Specifications of Calcium Chloride (CaCl):
- HS Code: 282720
- Calcium chloride is a odorless powder or granular form
- Apparent Density: 0,80 to 0,84 t/m³
- Cl: 77 - 82% min
- Ca: 27 - 28% min
- Sodium: 0, 10% max.
- Magnesium: 0, 10% max.
- Iron: 0, 01% max.
- Heavy metals (pb): 0, 001% max.
- Alkalinity as Ca (oh)